…”be the change you want to see in the world”.
I would like to see this blog updated more than once every month so I nagged Ian to let me do a guest post.
So once Ian said he would be happy for me to do a guest post I started pondering what radical life changing things I could share with you allâ€¦
â€¦and after watching Terminator 3 on Sunday night this is what I came up with.
Best Movie Car Chase Scenes:
- Blues Brothers â€“ “It’s 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark, and we’re wearing sunglasses.” “Hit it” What can I say this is easily the best car chase scene ever. It had it all, police, Nazis, police, country and western guys and a few more police just for good measure.
- The Rock â€“ It had a Hummer. That is good enough for me. Also the fact that it was up and down the streets of San Francisco also added to the awesomeness.
- Terminator 3 â€“ I liked this movie. Not because it will go down in history as a genre defining epic, but because it was fun. I consider it a “check your brain at the door” kinda movie, which brings me to the car chase; John Connor and Katherine Brewster are chased by 3 unmanned police cars, an unmanned ambulance and the female terminator driving a TWELVE WHEEL CRANE TRUCK! (just for the record Arnie joins the chase by riding on the hook of the crane and then commanders a fire engine)
- The Matrix Revolutions – “The Freeway Chase”
- Gone in 60 Seconds – I love the GT Shelby Nic Cage Drives
- The Italian Job – because like Hummers, Mini Coopers are awesome!!
Use the comments to highlight any that I have forgottenâ€¦
Dez!: Realises the obvious difference in awesomeness between a Mini Cooper and a Hum-Vee.